The clinicians here at Summit Physio have a variety of treatment techniques at their disposal to relieve pain, regain range of movement, restore muscle strength and return patients to normal activities of daily living.
Post Op & Pre Op
Summit specialises in post-operative physiotherapy and rehabilitation after surgery. Following surgery, our aim is to relieve pain, increase your range of motion, correct any movement dysfunction created pre-surgery and ease any pain.
Also, by increasing your current muscle strength and minimising the risk of re-injury, we will boost your confidence, improving your quality of life.
Benefits of Summit’s post-operative rehabilitation
- Decrease of pain and swelling
- Restoring and maintaining range of motion
- Increasing muscle strength
- Improving mobility
- Increasing independence
- Re-education of normal muscle patterning
- Increased confidence in activities of normal living
- Improved quality of life
- Progression back to full activity, including sporting activity
All Summit clinicians are trained to treat a multitude of post-operative conditions, some of which include:
- ACL reconstruction
- Sub acromial decompressions
- Rotator cuff repairs
- Meniscal repairs
- Total knee and hip joint replacements
- Spinal decompressions
- And many more…
What We Treat
All summit clinicians in treating a plethora of sports injury conditions some of which include:
AC joint dislocations
& Many More...