To bring long term solutions to your pain and injury irrespective of your age or ability.
The Summit Way
Summit Physiotherapy is a team of committed, highly educated musculoskeletal specialist clinicians who are always striving for excellence and offer the most comprehensive physical and emotional support in the health care industry.
The Summit team provide a first class service in the prevention and treatment of musculoskeletal pain and injury, irrespective of age or ability.
We follow our Culture Statement to guarantee that the service we provide improves the lives of our patients forever through educating them to understand their own bodies better.
We promise to work closely with our clients on an individual basis and give them the support to reach their goals.
What you can expect from Summit
- Each new client/condition will have an initial consultation where one of our skilled clinicians will take a detailed and confidential history and physical assessment. All of our data is derived from cutting-edge technology, and we use this to explain why an injury has occurred. From here, a relevant, evidence-based and up-to-date treatment plan can be agreed and implemented.
- Our service allows you to treat yourself and provide a long-term solution so you can prevent reoccurrence of your condition, enabling you to return to activity with confidence.
Who are our customers?
The Summit team provide a first-class service in the prevention and treatment of musculoskeletal pain and injury, irrespective of age or ability.View Our Testimonials
Values of the organisation - The principles and beliefs that guide our work
- At Summit Physiotherapy, we believe that how we move, sit or stand is responsible for changing the neutral biomechanics we started with. By finding these faults and correcting these, we can change your life forever.
- Summit Physiotherapy believes that only by understanding yourself can you really be healed.
- We are fully committed to our clients and expect commitment from them in return. All of our clients understand that the rehabilitation process requires a team effort.
- Remember: Together Each Achieves More
- Summit will only accept you as a client if we feel we can improve your symptoms.
- Summit will continue to improve strength and stability until you are ready to return 100% confident in reducing your risk of re-injury.
What makes us different from our competitors?
- Treating the cause, not just the injury: Our approach of finding the root cause of a problem at the earliest possible opportunity
- Customer service: Our reputation depends on the quality of our care, and we always go the extra mile for our clients
- We’re in it for the long haul: We will continue to improve strength and stability until you are 100% ready to return to action